Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Bekah

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping.
I dreamt I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken;
And I hung my head and cried.

Thank you Rebekah Anne for being a sunshine to our family. Your warm smile draws everyone to you. This birthday is very stormy and wet outside; but there is sunshine in the house today.

You...

R esemble Jesus (for you are made in His image!)
E mbrace each day with determination
B righten a room with your smile
E stablish relationships, even at this young age
K eep trying even when you are tired
A ccept what comes your way
H ave such a happy countenance

A re an inspiration to me
N otice friends and family
N ever stop smiling
E at peas with a vengeance

Thank you Bekah! Mama loves you!

0 comments: